Tuesday 15 November 2011

Idea No. 1 - The Fountain Cereal Bowl










Yesterday whilst eating my cornflakes I had a great idea! In my opinion there's nothing worse in the morning than dry cornflakes. My usual way of preventing this is to a pour a little milk over the cornflakes and then stir as I eat; making sure that every flake gets an adequate soaking. Others may choose to fill their bowl with milk but run the risk of soggy cereal (Yuk!) In searching the web for solutions I came across How To Prevent Soggy Cereal. However, eating cornflakes doesn't have to be such a struggle!

The solution: The fountain cereal bowl

How it works: Circulates the milk in a fountain motion, evenly distributing milk over every flake

Eco credentials: 62 million people in Britain, of which I estimate 25% have milk in their breakfast cereal. When using the fountain cereal bowl the amount of milk added could be as much as halved, saving thousands of litres of milk.

1 comment:

  1. I said at the time and I'll say it again. Shit. That is all

    ReplyDelete